General Sales Conditions
What can I buy at Paoul's online shop?
- Dance shoes from Dance collection
- Dance clothes and accessories
- Shoes for ceremonies from the Wedding & Gala collection
- Shoes for historical reenactments and theatrical performances from the Theatre collection
Can I customize the shoes on the online shop?
Of course, clicking on the dedicated section "Customize your shoe" from the woman or man menu, you will be able to change:
- The material and the color
- The heel height and type
- The type of sole
- The width
of the shoes from Dance or Theatre collection that you would like to purchase. You will need to add the shoes you like to your cart selecting the right size and then add to the cart the customizations you would like to make. You will find further information within the description of the different customizations.
Our consultants are at your complete disposal for any requests; contact them via phone, e-mail or website chat, they will inform you about all the customizations you can make on the model you chose.
How do I make my purchase online?
- Click online shop directly from the home page, either from the top menu “Shop online” or from the section "Shop online” you can find within the menu at the bottom of the website page.
- You will get to the online shop where you can find a list of our Purchase categories divided into Woman, Man, Children, Unisex, Accessories and Clothing and Product lines (Dance, Wedding & Gala, Theatre).
- Add the products you chose to the cart and go to check-out. At the top, if you click “cart” on the right-hand side, you will find a list of your selected products. You can change the list any time removing or adding your products.
- Once you have chosen your products, you can continue with your purchase, providing the required details. If you have a COUPON SAVINGS CODE (a code giving you a discount which will be sent to you by the company on special occasions), don’t forget to enter it.
- The total amount of your purchase will include shipping costs, which vary according to the delivery address. We will show you a summary of your order with the total amount due and you will be able to choose a payment method to process your payment. The page will then display a message informing you whether the purchase has been successful or not.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail showing details of your purchase and providing your order number.
What happens it the products I ordered are not available?
Some products might not be immediately available in stock. Don’t worry, you can still place your order: we will produce and deliver them to you as soon as they are ready; on average, it takes 40 working days from your order confirmation date.
What is the coupon with a savings code and where can I find it?
The coupon is a discount voucher you can receive taking part in our events or on special occasions. The coupon can only be used once and is valid for a limited time only. You can find more details about the validity time on the coupon terms and conditions. If you want to use your coupon, just enter the code while placing your order and the discount will be directly applied to your basket total amount.
Are there other options available to place your order?
You can order your products via phone calling +39 049 8790025, from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 18:00, bank holidays excluded; you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our consultants speak the following languages: Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.