Shipping and delivery
What carries we use?
For our deliveries we use two carriers: for deliveries to Italy our logistic service provider is TNT Italy. Whereas for deliveries to Europe and the rest of the world our logistic service providers are DHL International Gmbh and TNT Holdings B.V. We use the International Postal Service only for deliveries to Russia.
What is the estimate delivery time?
Here you can find general delivery times:
For deliveries to Italy:
- Northern Italy: 1 working day
- Central Italy: 1 or 2 working days
- Southern Italy: 2 working days
- Islands: 3 working days
- Venice (islands): 2 working days
For deliveries abroad:
- Europe: 1 or 2 working days
- Non- European countries: 2 or 3 working days (not including customs procedures)
- Russia: from 5 to 10 working days
Delivery times can vary according to the location even within the same country in relation to:
- Delivery to remote or disadvantaged areas
- Internal carrier management
- Strikes or unpredictable events
How much does shipping cost?
Delivery cost depends on the shipping destination and are divided as follows:
- Italy: everywhere in Italy, including San Marino and the Vatican.
- Zone 1: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Luxemburg, the principality of Monaco, Portugal, Spain, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.
- Zone 2: the rest of the world.
Shipping cost does not change if you purchase more than one product.
Any possible customs fee will not be included in the delivery cost.
If your purchase amount is higher than € 350,00 (VAT included), there won’t be ANY delivery cost and you can use the coupon code FREESHIP when checking out. The coupon is not cumulative with other offers you might have.
Also, you can place your online order and pick it up for free only from our store in Padua. Use the coupon code PAOULPADOVA while checking out. The coupon is cumulative with other offers.As soon as your products are ready, our consultants will contact you to make an appointment for collection.
How does delivery work?
As soon as you receive your order confirmation e-mail, your delivery will be handed over to the carrier. In the e-mail you will find the tracking number, which enables you to check your shipping status.
When you place your order, check your delivery details carefully and never forget to enter your house number and phone number. It will be easier for the carrier to find you and you will receive your order sooner, if all the information you have entered are correct.
- Orders are only dispatched on working days.
- Orders are not delivered to post- office box.
- All deliveries must be signed for at collection.
- Any delivery cost for returned items will not be refunded.
- Any additional cost related to customs tax depends on the country where the order will be delivered to and it will not be refunded.
What happens if the carrier doesn't find me?
The carrier always makes 2 consecutive delivery attempts leaving an attempted delivery notice each time. If the delivery is not successful after the second attempt and the carrier does not hear from you, your package will be held charging you a fee and the carrier will contact you again to know what to do (e.g. if you want the package to be sent back, in which case return costs will be also charged – or to have different delivery address).